- Fully synthetic lifetime lubricant with excellent low- and high-temperature properties.
- Especially developed for the lubrication of rolling and plain bearings and other elements in applications with a particularly wide temperature range and/or aggressive ambience.
- Typical applications: low torque drives at low temperatures as well as rolling and plain bearings with low driving force and changing ambience parameters for precision engineering, electrical and automotive industry.
- Especially wide temperature application range
- Low starting torques even at really low temperatures
- Resistant against aggressive media
- High wear protection, good load carrying ability
- Long re-lubrication intervalls, even at high temperatures
- Insoluble in solvents and acids
- Compatible with most plastics and elastomeres
Temperature range: - 45°C - + 250°C
- 1kg tin
- other packaging on request
This product add to wish list