High temperature grease
- High-temperature grease for long-term lubrication in food and pharmaceutical industries, particularly at high-temperatures and aggressive ambience.
- For long-term or life-time lubrication of rolling and plain bearings and all sliding pairs susceptible to wear under extreme conditions, especially in food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Approved and recommended for the lubrication of thermally high loaded bearings on continuous wood-press systems as well as for tire containers.
- Typical applications: baking ovens, baking lines, guide pulleys of conveyor chains, kiln cars, calenders and other applications e.g. in dairies and beverage filling.
- NSF H1 registered
- High load carrying ability
- Excellent wear properties
- Extended relubrication cycles
- Resistant against chemicals and aggressive media
- Resistant to oxidation and ageing
- Radiation resistant up to 10^7 rad
- Economical in consumption
Temperature range: - 40°C - + 260°C
- 800g cartridge
- 1kg tin
- 10kg bucket
- 25kg hobbock
- other packaging on request
This product add to wish list