FLUID-setral-SHT 220 S
High temperature chain oil
- Fully synthetic chain oil with EP additives for high temperatures.
- Especially developed for the lubrication of heavily loaded elements like chains, rolling rod mats, heating plates, steel belts etc. in continuous wood presses for the production of fiber and chipboards of the companies Siempelkamp and Metso/Küsters.
- Further applications: thermally heavily loaded chains of any kind in the chemical, automotive, insulation industry etc.
- Miscible with mineral oils
- Outstanding creeping and penetrating properties
- Low evaporation rate, thus low atmospheric load
- Excellent wear protection at low friction rates
- Very good anti-corrosion properties
- Chemically stable and ageing resistant
- Reliably avoids stick-slip
- Reduces energy consumption
Temperature range: - 25°C - + 250°C
- 20l can
- 200l drum
- 1000l IBC
This product add to wish list